UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application form is now available. Candidates can find all the details related to UP BEd JEE 2020 Online Application Form here with the links to fill the admission application form. The Online Application form has been released on February 14th, 2020 and the last date of form submission is March 06, 2020.
UP B.Ed JEE is conducted by Lucknow University, Lucknow. This is a joint entrance exam which is conducted at the state level every year. This is the Entrance Examination which shortlists candidates for admission into B. Ed Regular courses for the academic year 2020. This course is for a duration of 2 years. Interested candidates can go check out this blog post for all the details and information about the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE exam 2020.
Details About UP BEd JEE 2020 Online Application Form
Full form of UP BEd JEE:- Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Exam
Conducting Body:- Lucknow University, Lucknow
Important Dates of UP BEd JEE 2020 Online Application Form
Find out all the important dates regarding UP BEd JEE 2020 Online Application Form here:
|Start Date of Registration||12 February 2020|
|Start Date of Application Form||14 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with late Fees||11 March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Around 1st April 2020. (Will be Updated soon)|
|Date of UP B.Ed Exam||08 April 2020|
|Date of Result Announcement||Around 11th May 2020|
|Answer Key and Score Card Availability Date||Between 17 to 23 May 2020|
|Counseling process start Date||Around 01 June 2020|
|Academic Session Start Date||01 July 2020|
|Candidates Joining & Certification Last Date||10 July 2020|
Application fees for Applying UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Online Application Form
Here you can find the Application fees for Applying UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Online Application Form. Remember, You can pay the Application Fees for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Form Online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or you can pay it Offline through E Challan of any Bank branch in India.
|Application fees with late Fee fine- General/OBC||2000/-|
|Application fees with late Fee fine – SC/ST||1000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Applying UP B.Ed JEE 2020
The minimum requirement to fulfill the eligibility criteria for Applying Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2020 Online Application Form are given here:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation
- The Candidates should be having Indian Nationality.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible for the exam.
Age Limit for up bed 2020
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint entrance exam is given here. It is the same for all categories.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: no maximum age.
Participating University in UP BEd 2020-2022 JEE
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU 226007
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly 243006
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr. BRAU Agra 282004
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr. RMLAU Faizabad 224001
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut 200005
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi 248128
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi 221002
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi 221001
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur 222003
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur 273009
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur 208025
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad 211002
- Jan Nayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia 277301
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar 272205
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti University, Lucknow 226013
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida 201312
Exam Pattern of UP Bed 2020 Entrance Exam
Here you can get the idea of the exam pattern of the UP Bed 2020 Entrance Exam. Remember, there are lots of videos on YouTube where you can prepare for the exam. There is a total of 2 exams that you’ll have to give. Both of them will be held on the same date with an interval of approximately 1 or 2 hrs. Usually, Paper 1 is easier than Paper 2.
Note: Many websites on the internet have provided wrong information about the marking scheme and number of questions. Here, the given information is correct but always check the information from the official notification before going for the exam. There is a link given below for you to download the official notification.
- Total Number of Exam papers: 2
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark
- Marks: 2 marks per Question
- Total number of questions: 100 (Paper 1) and 100 (Paper 2)
- Total Marks: 200 (Paper 1) and 200 (Paper 2)
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||50||100||3 hours|
|Language (English/ Hindi)||50||100|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Aptitude Test||50||100||3 hours|
|Optional Subject (Art/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture)||50||100|
Syllabus for UP Bed 2020 Entrance Exam :
- General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Polity, History, Geography, General Science, Other Miscellaneous Questions.
- Subject Ability: (Arts, Science, Commerce & Agriculture) from these 4 subjects candidates can choose one subject related to their educational background.
- Language Reading: One Word Substitution, Phrases, Fill in the blanks, Error Corrections, Comprehension, Spelling Error, Antonyms, Idioms, Synonyms.
- General Aptitude Test: Analogies, Number System, HCF & LCM, Coding & Decoding, Calendar, Figures, Logical Deduction, Blood Relation, Numbers, Puzzle, Simplification, Reasoning.
Important links for UP B.ed 2020 Joint Entrance Exam
Here you can find all the important links for the official websites, official notification download, link to go to apply online form, etc. This section will be updated when new links will be generated for admit card or cut off lists etc.
Official Website: Click here to go to the official website of UP B.ed 2020 JEE
Download official Notification: Click here to download the official notification of UP B.ed 2020 JEE
Apply Online form here:
How to Apply for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020?
Here you can find out the easy process of how to fill the UP Bed Entrance Exam or JEE Online Application form 2020. Click on the button given above ” Apply online for UP B.ed 2020 JEE “
- Step 1 – Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details on the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Step 2 – Personal Detail
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 – Upload the documents
- Applicants have to upload their respective scanned photo, signature, & left and right Index finger impression and documents related to the subcategory of the claimed Reservation.
- Step 4 – Educational Qualification
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets. Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG final year/Semester Examination in 2020, have to fill the name of their University and their Roll Number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
- Step 5 – Weightages
- Applicants have to fill their details related to the claim of weightages. Candidates have to upload the certificate related to weightages claimed by the applicant and it should be duly signed by the competent issuing authority.
- Step 6 – Choice of Test Centre
- Applicants have to fill their three choices of the test center, in order of his/her preference. The Test center allotted may be different from his/her choice. The University reserves the right to allot any other test center.
- Step 7 – Preview Application Form
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Step 8 – Payments-
- The applicants have to deposit the required fee by Online Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Step 9 – Print Application form
- Applicants can print their completed application form and fee receipt to complete the application process. They have to retain a printout of their application form which may be needed for reference. Applicants do not have to send their printout of the application form to the University.
Important requirements for filling Online Application for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Here is the list of things you are required before filling UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Online Form:
- Valid E-mail ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of the parent)
- Passport size Photo in JPG format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Left and Right Index Fingers Impression in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School marks sheet required as proof of Date of Birth (mark sheet to be uploaded)
- Photo ID proof – Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Caste Certificate (if any)
Admit Card for UP Bed 2020 Entrance Exam:
The admit card for UP Bed 2020 Joint Entrance Exam part 1 and part 2 will be available around 1 week before the exam. The exam is on 08 April 2020, therefore, the admit card for UP B.ed 2020 will be made available around the 1st of April 2020. The admit card is also known as the hall ticket. It will be generated through online only. You are required to take the print out of your hall ticket and take it along with you to the examination hall. The link will be updated here for the admit card.
Results of UP B.ed 2020 Joint Entrance Exam:
The result of the Joint Entrance Exam of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed 2020 will be declared on around 11th May 2020. After the result, the Answer Key and Score Card will be made available on the website. After that, the counseling process will start around 01 June 2020. All the links will be updated here.
You can come to visit our website http://bigyellowinfo.com for Government Exams, Sarkari Exam, Admit Card, Exam Results, etc.
You can come to visit our website http://bigyellowinfo.com/ to search for up bed syllabus 2019 pdf. up b ed syllabus 2019 pdf download. up b ed entrance exam syllabus 2019. up b ed entrance exam syllabus 2020. up bed entrance exam question papers in hindi. up b ed entrance exam syllabus 2019 pdf. up b ed entrance exam 2020. up b ed syllabus 2019 pdf download in hindi. bed syllabus 2020 pdf. up b ed syllabus 2020 pdf download. up b ed entrance exam syllabus 2020. up b ed entrance exam syllabus 2020 pdf. up b ed syllabus 2020 pdf download in hindi. up bed 2020 syllabus pdf download.up bed entrance exam 2020 date. up bed entrance exam 2020 date.up bed 2020 syllabus. up b ed 2020 duration. up b ed entrance exam syllabus 2020 up bed eligibility 2020. up bed course duration 2020. up b ed entrance exam form 2020. b ed form 2020. b ed entrance exam 2020.www upbed nic in 2020. up b ed entrance exam 2020. up b ed 2020 form.